December 4, 2020
Yesterday Governor Newsom announced California's response to a stay at home order that may close different portions of our state's economic base. SCHOOLS MAY REMAIN OPEN UPON LOCAL DECISIONS. At this time BUTTONWILLOW WILL REMAIN OPEN AND CONTINUE down the path we started in October and November.
HIGHLIGHTS TO KNOW!
1) Our on-line Winter Session will continue Monday-Thursday and conclude on Thursday, December 17, 2020
2) Food service will continue through December 17, 2020
3) Winter Break will end on Sunday, January 3, 2021.
4) Team A will resume coming to school at 8:15 am on Monday, January 4, 2021 with Team B on-line.
5) Team B will resume coming to school at 8:15 am on Thursday, January 7, 2021 with Team A on-line
6) All students will be on-line on Wednesday, January 6, 2021.
7) Preschool parents expect a survey next week regarding your choice to return to school beginning January 7, 2021
This link will connect you with the letter filed with the Kern County Public Health and is posted on our website under the School Reopen Tab at the top of our website: www.buttonwillowschool.com
English --- https://5il.co/nlbs
Spanish --- https://5il.co/nlpy
We will continue to inform parents and guardians if there is a change to our reopening plan.
Please stay safe and healthy over the next few weeks and if you leave the the state or country and return close to the start of school we ask you to inform the school so we can adjust your child's instruction to on-line.
J. Stuart Packard